|PKR 8,500||for 1.0 credit hour course|
|PKR 12,750||for 1.5 credit hour course|
|PKR 17,000||for 2.0 credit hour course|
|PKR 25,500||for 3.0 credit hour course|
|PKR 1000||Examination Fee|
|PKR 1000||Certificate of Participation / Transcript Charges|
Please fill out the online form with relevant information Click SUBMIT
Download and print the fee voucher then fill in your particulars in the appropriate fields.
If you have chosen to study 2 courses then please ensure that they do not clash in timings.
Submit the following documents along with Paid Fee Voucher
What is the difference between summer program and summer school?
- Students studying in summer program can obtain credits for their studies and those credits are transferrable to other universities if they choose to accept them.
How many sessions would be there for each course?
- 6 lecture sessions for a 1 credit hour course
- 9 lecture sessons for a 1.5 credit hour course
- 12 lecture sessions for a 2 credit hour course
- 18 lecture sessions for a 3 credit hour course
How many courses can I study in the summer program?
- Maximum of 2 courses are allowed.
I have registered for a course but would like to change it, is it possible and what is the procedure?
- You may change your course prior to commencement of classes provided that there are vaccant seats. A course change application can be sent to the program office along with your contact details.
Is it mandatory to give the exams?
- No. It is only required for those candidates who are studying the course for credits i.e. regular students of the IBA or some other university.
- All those students who do not give exams would be considered for award of "Certificate of Participation" provided they do not have attendance deficiency.
What is a credit hour?
Universities use credit hours as a measuring unit to guage the amount of studies done for a particular course/subject. A 1.0 credit hour course would require 12 to 14 hours of class room time with additional hours to complete assignments and do the readings.
Candidates interested in obtaining credits must pass the exams and complete all assessments of a course/subject.
How can I transfer my credits from the IBA?
If you are enrolled in some other university then please procure an authorization letter (a kind of no objection letter) from the dean or program director stating that you may study the course/subject at the IBA and its credits shall be considered for transfer. An additional requirement from your university might be to obtain a decent grade (B or higher) in the course/subject.
Submit the above mentioned letter to the IBA for future reference and correspondence for transfer of credit or its verification
Can a get a refund if I do not attend a course I have registered?
Yes, if an application for refund is filled within on week of commencement of semester i.e. before 18th June 2016.
How long does it take to get a refund?
It takes 2 weeks to process the refund request after which the refund cheque can be collected from finance department at main campus.
Is there any hostel facility for outstation students?
No. the hostels are fully occupied during summers.
|Graduate Program Office||Undergraduate Program Office|
Mr. Jamil Ahmed
Program Executive, MBA Evening
Phone : 92-21-38104701 Ext: 1880
Mr. Ayaz Ahmad
Admin Officer, Undergraduate Program
Phone : 92-21-38104701 Ext: 1838
Mr. Muhammad Ayaz
Program Executive, MBA Evening
Phone : 92-21-38104701 Ext: 1437
Mr. Syed Ghulam Mustafa
Assistant, Undergraduate Program
Phone : 92-21-38104701 Ext: 1818
Mr. Shah Munir Khan
Program Executive, MBA Morning
Phone : 92-21-38104701 Ext: 2881