- The Fee Voucher will be automatically displayed once you click on SUBMIT on the OnlineRegistration Form.
- Please print it, and deposit the fee within ONE WEEK of the registration date, else the registration will be canceled.
- Fee can be deposited at any branch of Faysal Bank, Karachi
- If the candidate is unavailable due to a genuine reason (illness, death in the family, etc), and has not attended any class, then a fee refund application with relevant proof documents may be considered for approval.
- A written application for full fee refund is required.
- No fee shall be refunded after 25th June, 2015.
The following documents with the paid Bank Challan have to be submitted within these dates:
- 1st June - 13th June 2015, 10am - 8pm (Evening Program Office, City Campus)
- Photocopies, one set of CNIC, Matric or O-Level Certificate, Intermediate or A-Level Certificate, Bachlor Transcript
- Paid Fee Voucher/Bank Challan copy
- Two passport-sized photographs and one copy (1x1) for the IBA ID Card
- If you are a visiting Pakistani student from a foreign university, then you must also submit a letter from the Dean/Registrar/Office of your Institution.